Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hope Shines through Cosmas

Today I got ten saplings of dark pink purple flowers and six cosmas saplings.

Hoping they come out well this year.

The monsoon has been raging this time .

All pots pans outside are full with rainwater , which I use for watering indoor plants .

I love the dark pink flowers  they remain for about a week .

Red sunflower seeds are sprouting lesser this year.

Last year they were a lush forest which I forgot to snap as usual!Gosh!

But I hope this time I get more saplings from friendly neighbors .

I have just one rose plant and old Gerbera Daisy which gave just one daughter plant this year ,which I cut from the multiple ringlets which shot out of the mother plant.

Sigh! I could save just one from five daughter plants.

Gardens are tough to multiply in this way.

How I wish to create one more rose plant from the one I have now.

I lost both the white and pink rose plant due to re-planting.






Here's my rose plant .



No comments:

Post a Comment