Sunday, August 18, 2013

Why is Sadness endless.

I am with sadness as usual and I am not able to find peace.

Not able to fit in any group in the great great society and they all leave me alone .

Some suggest to change the blogs design.

And so I feel I do not fit in the normal bloggers list.

Why is this happening ?

No one reads my blog posts.

No one knows I am alive.

I am in my grave dreaming about life.

Nightmares and tears are the most happening thing in my life.

My sadness is destroying me slowly as I can feel its claws scraping away my body and soul.

Is my sadness endless ?



3 comments:

  1. Peace is as endless as sadness. And your blog is fine the way it is. Thanks for stopping by at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why such intense 'sadness' lamentation? Anyway, I think you can write very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog posts
    You know that you are alive and doing your duty
    If the God is with us who can be against us.

    I find many good posts in your blog
    "May Allâh reward you [with] goodness."

    Thank you very much for your visiting this blog and commenting.
    Mr Nikhil, your comment is encouraging me

    ReplyDelete